Farmtrue Ayurvedic Cleansing Powder: Probiotic + Pearl
This luxurious, pH-balancing cleansing powder features probiotic cultures that naturally nourish and revitalize. Ayurvedic herbs and powders gently detoxify, while soothing coconut milk and illuminating pearl powder leave your face feeling soft and radiant.
Powdered facial cleansers have been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years to maintain and restore the function of the skin. Use this delicate blend morning or night on your face and neck.
• Cleanse away daily environmental toxins that can overburden your skin and impact its function as a protective and detoxifying organ.
• Gently exfoliate and cleanse without stripping your skin of its natural moisture.
• Brighten and revive dull skin.
• Cruelty-free, nontoxic, made in the USA.
Avena sativa (oat flour), cicer arietinum (garbanzo bean) flour, cocos nucifera powdered (coconut milk), blend (triphala), ulmus rubra (slippery elm), freshwater pearl powder, Bifidobacteria, L. Plantarum, rosa (rose) powder, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) petals, rosa (rose) petals, boswellia sacra (frankincense), lavandula angustifolia (lavender), (lemon) essential oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) essential oil, rosa (rose).
Wet your face with warm water. Add a few drops of water to about ½ teaspoon of powder and make a thin paste. Gently massage onto your face, avoiding the delicate eye area. Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water and follow up with your favorite facial oil or cream.
- Key Ingredients
• Pearl powder has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years for its adaptogenic properties and tendency to lend skin a glowing, natural luster.
• Nourishing probiotic cultures of bifidobacteria and L.plantarum help revive the skin and provide biome-balancing, skin-friendly bacteria.
• Coconut milk is rich in vitamins and minerals that help prevent wrinkles and age spots while supporting the skin’s natural elasticity.
• Slippery elm bark is rich in amino acids and is a skin-soothing agent that helps calm redness and irritation.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.