Amrita Aromatherapy Digestive Nectar Tri-Essence Power Blend
$20.00 30 ml
In Ayurveda, aromatherapy, essential oils, and plant extracts have been used for centuries to promote mind-body healing, balance the doshas, and protect prana. Whether used individually or blended together, they take effect almost instantly thanks to our fast-acting sense of smell.
• Tones and stimulates the digestive system
• Detoxes the liver and digestive system
• Promotes nutrition
• Helps with indigestion
• Promotes rejuvenation to restore energy
• Aids in regaining vitality
• Balances emotions to help with overwhelmingness
• Reduces stress and feelings of mistrust
• Improves nourishment
Herbal Extracts (in alcohol):
Milk Thistle Seed (Carduus marianum), Dandelion Leaf Root (Taraxacum officinalis folia), Gentian (Gentiana lutea), Oregon Grape Root (Berberis aquifolium), Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgar), Cardamon (Elettaria cardamonum)
Caraway* (Carum carvi), German Chamomile CO2* (Matricaria chamomilla), Rosemary Verbenone* (Rosemarinus officinalis var. verbenon)
Flower Essences (in brandy):
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis folia), Oregon Grape (Berberis aquifolium), Chamomile
Water, Vegetable Glycerin*, Stevia
*Organic Ingredient (when available)
After shaking vigorously, add 30-40 drops in a small amount of water and take when symptoms arise. Or, take at the frequency and dosage recommended to you by your healthcare advisor.
For digestive balance, it’s best to follow this method and dosage for no more than 4 months (or as recommended by your healthcare advisor).
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid it if you are nursing or pregnant. Always check with your primary healthcare advisor before starting any supplement regimen. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Key Ingredients
• Milk Thistle Seed (Carduus marianum) detoxes the liver, regenerates cells, and promotes healthy fat metabolism.
• Dandelion Leaf Root (Taraxacum officinalis folia) also detoxes the liver and is mildly diuretic.
• Gentian (Gentiana lutea) works best to stimulate digestion, promote healthy fat metabolism, and reduce gas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.