Made By Yoke Kapha Balancing Perfume Oil
$46.00 0.5 fl oz
Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
Feeling lethargic or dull? This invigorating botanical blend of oils and herbs like juniper and rosemary helps Kapha dosha spark movement. Aromatherapy has been used for centuries to bring balance to the mind and body—this luxurious symphony of scents helps to awaken the senses and inspire action.
Kapha dosha—one of three Ayurvedic mind-body types—is associated with earth and water. When out of balance, Kapha can be lethargic, sluggish, dull, heavy, or cold. As part of your Kapha-balancing regimen, enjoy self-care through the sense of smell:
• Energizing, warming scents like grapefruit, sage, juniper, and rosemary work to balance heaviness associated with excess Kapha dosha.
• Antioxidant-rich essential oils fight free radicals thereby softening signs of aging.
• Can also be used for cellulite dry brushing.
• Non-toxic; free from parabens, phthalates, silicone, sulfates, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and synthetic fragrance.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Alcohol Denat (Perfumer’s Alcohol).
Allergen Information: Please be aware all of our products are either formulated with nut-based oils or created in an environment that manufactures nut oils.
Get going—roll on Kapha Balancing Perfume Oil to begin your day, or to recharge. From morning meditation to between work meetings, use this synergistic scent to help you set intentions, replenish your energy, and enliven your senses.
Please perform a skin-patch test prior to use to ensure no irritation occurs. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep away from heat and sunlight to preserve the natural blend.
Keep away from small children. Do not ingest.
- Key Ingredients
• Grapefruit is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, which help fight free radicals. It’s refreshing scent energizes and enlivens the spirit.
• Sage is famous for its cleansing properties; and it promotes clarity of mind.
• Juniper has a refreshing, comforting woodsy fragrance that promotes positive thinking.
• Rosemary has invigorating and renewing properties, while helping to shield skin from environmental stressors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.