WILD GRACE Kapha Body Oil - Invigorate
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
• Tones and firms the skin.
• Reduces the look of cellulite.
• Improves the texture of the skin.
• Skin feels firm.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita pepo L (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Leaf Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil*, Piceamariana (Black Spruce) Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Abies balsamea (Balsam Fir) Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis camphoriferum (Rosemary) Oil*, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) Oil*, Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) Oil*, Piper nigrum (Pepper) Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E) non-GMO.
Apply to the entire body before or after a shower.
If applying before your shower, let the oil absorb for 5-20 minutes before washing yourself.
If applying after your shower, apply to damp skin and let air dry.
Use vigorous & rapid strokes on the limbs & circular motions on the joints, chest & abdomen.
For external use only. TIP: Also great to nourish the tips of dry hair to add sheen and luster. Shake well before each use.
Give yourself an Abyangha (self-massage) daily for one week and see how much better you will feel, not to mention how velvety smooth the texture of your skin will become!
- Key Ingredients
• Piceamariana (Black Spruce) Oil: Black spruce oil has a fresh, invigorating scent that can help uplift the mood and energize the senses.
• Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil: Grapefruit peel oil is known for its refreshing and energizing aroma, contributing to an invigorating experience.
• Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) Oil: Nutmeg oil adds a warm and spicy fragrance, enhancing the sensory experience and potentially promoting a sense of vitality and rejuvenation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.