WILD GRACE Kapha Serum - Brighten
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
• Skin brightening/radiance
• Tones skin by moisturizing
• Smooths wrinkles
• Skin appears firmer
• Tightens pores
• Protects from environmental stressors
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Leaf Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Cistus ladaniferus (Ciste) Oil*, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil*, Cinnamomum camphora (Ho wood) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Rosat) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot seed) Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E) non-GMO.
Cleanse skin and pat dry. Apply 3-6 drops of the KAPHA serum to fingertips and dab into the skin of the face and neck, using gentle upward and outward motions.
1. Works best on moist skin; either use our Facial Mist or a hydrosol prior to applying the serum or apply serum immediately after cleansing when skin is still damp.
2. Can be used on blemishes to improve appearance.
- Key Ingredients
• Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Leaf Oil*: Camellia oil is known for its antioxidant properties and ability to nourish the skin, which aligns with Ayurvedic principles of promoting skin health.
• Cinnamomum camphora (Ho wood) Oil*: Ho wood oil offers a soothing and grounding fragrance, potentially in line with Ayurveda's emphasis on emotional well-being.
• Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Rosat) Oil*: Geranium oil has a sweet, floral fragrance and may contribute to balancing skin tone, aligning with Ayurvedic principles of maintaining skin harmony.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.