Sundari Neem Hand Oil
Dry, rough hands and cuticles, be gone! This fast-absorbing blend of nourishing oils and Ayurvedic herbal extracts like neem and triphala instantly softens hands, cuticles, and dry ankles and elbows, too. The travel sized convenient glass bottle with roll-on applicator makes moisturizing on the go easy!
Botanicals like neem, triphala, and amla work to repair dry, cracked hands, and along with subtly fragrant essential oils provides a soothing floral-citrus scent.
• Absorbs rapidly, no greasy residue.
• Travels well in your purse or pocket.
• Long-lasting 30 day supply.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from GMO’s, parabens, silicones, and mineral oil.
Oryza sativa bran oil, helianthus annuus seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, bisabolol, citrus reticulata peel oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, phyllanthus emblica extract, terminalia chebula extract, terminalia bellerica extract, melia azadirachta seed oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil, aniba rosaeodora oil, citrus aurantium flower oil, rosa damascena flower oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
Roll applicator 4-5 times across the back of each hand, and massage in. May also be used on cuticles, elbows, ankles, or any patches of dry, rough skin. Use as needed.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Triphala—a traditional Ayurvedic blend of three synergistic fruits; haritaki, amalaki, and bibhitaki—is rich in vitamin C which promotes protection from free radical damage.
• Amla extract is one of nature’s richest sources of vitamin C. It supports collagen, and helps to diminish age spots, while offsetting oxidative stress.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.