Amrita Aromatherapy Organic Lavender Hydrosol with Preservative
$7.70 Was: $11.00 120ml
Aromatherapy is a holistic healing process that aims to balance health and wellness while also promoting healing. The traditional Ayurvedic practitioners knew this, and it’s still instrumental in today’s modern practice of the ancient medicinal system.
• Soothes and moisturizes irritated skin like mild burns, sore muscles, scars, and minor cuts
• Give your skin a healthy, youthful glow thanks to the rejuvenating properties of lavender
• Promotes faster, deeper sleep by reducing symptoms of restlessness
• Lowers stress and tension • USDA Certified Organic
Lavender Hydrosol*, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate (natural preservative)
Note: The asterisk (*) denotes Certified Organic Ingredient
You can enjoy this lavender hydrosol in a variety of ways—add it into facial masks and cleansers, lotions and creams, etc. Or, opt for spraying it directly onto the skin or spots in need. Better yet, sparingly use it as a body spray, linen spray, or even a facial toner.
- Key Ingredients
• Lavender is among the most recognized and commonly used essential oils, best known for its ability to uplift emotions and help with falling asleep
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.