WILD GRACE Pitta Perfume - Refresh
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
This unique and delicate blend of carefully selected pure essential oils has been created to soothe and cool the fiery nature of Pitta dosha types. The delicate combination of ylang-ylang, sandalwood, bergamot and peppermint works to soothe any feelings of irritability that can arise when Pitta is out of balance.
Scent notes: Refreshing ylang-ylang, sandalwood, bergamot and peppermint.
• This blend of ylang-ylang, sandalwood, bergamot and peppermint provides a soothing and refreshing scent, which cools Pitta dosha.
• Its oil-based, alcohol-free formula not only smells divine but also nourishes the skin, leaving it silky and luscious.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa)*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang)*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Geranium Rosat)*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E) non-GMO.
Apply to your pulse points (wrist, inside the elbow, base of your neck, in your cleavage, behind the knee, behind your ear). Best time to apply: fresh out of the shower. Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Key Ingredients
• Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*: Jojoba oil is a versatile carrier oil that helps to dilute and disperse essential oils, ensuring their safe and even application.
• Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa): Palmarosa essential oil has a floral fragrance and may help with skin hydration and emotional balance.
• Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil*: Sandalwood oil has a rich, woody aroma that can have a calming and grounding effect, promoting a sense of inner peace.
• Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*: Bergamot oil adds a fresh and uplifting scent to products, potentially boosting the mood and providing a pleasant aroma.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.