WILD GRACE Pitta Serum - Soothe
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
Experience the soothing relief for red and easily irritated skin with this Soothe Pitta serum. Specifically formulated to calm redness and shield your skin from the harsh effects of environmental factors, our Pitta line is your solution for a more balanced and radiant complexion.
Fragrance : A strong herbal and purifying scent.
• Gently moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling.
• Smooths wrinkles.
• Soothes sensitive skin.
• Improves the look of acne scars.
• Relieves redness/itching due to dryness.
• Promotes elasticity.
• Reinforces and strengthens skin.
• Moisturizes the skin so that complexion looks revitalized (radiant).
• Skin feels firm.
(Hemp) Sativa Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Leaf Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*, Lavandula (Lavender) Spica Oil*, Rosa (Rose) Damascena Flower Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Roman Chamomile) Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil*, Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine) Oil*, Helichrysum Italicum Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E) non GMO.
Cleanse skin and pat dry. Apply 3-6 drops of the PITTA serum to fingertips and dab into the skin of the face and neck, using gentle upward and outward motions.
Tip: Works best on moist skin; either mist the face with our Facial Mist or hydrosol prior to applying the serum, or apply the serum to the face immediately after cleansing.
- Key Ingredients
• (Hemp) Sativa Seed Oil: Hemp seed oil is rich in omega fatty acids, making it a great option for moisturizing and soothing the skin.
• Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil provides hydration and helps maintain the skin's moisture barrier.
• Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Leaf Oil: Camellia oil is known for its antioxidant properties, which can help protect the skin from environmental damage.
• Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) oil: Baobab oil is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, making it nourishing and supportive of healthy skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.