Made By Yoke Sacred Incense
$26.00 20 ct
Attune your space with the ancient art of incense burning. Light this handmade, traditional blend of musky, earthy sage and patchouli before meditation, yoga, or simply to create calm and centeredness. This iconic duo has been used for centuries to inspire self-awareness and wellbeing.
Your sense of smell has the power to influence brain function and behavior—ignite incense with intention to set your sacred space. Sage and patchouli help to purify the air and promote peacefulness.
• Creates sacred space for meditation and yoga practice.
• Supports stress relief.
• Helps to cleanse the atmosphere.
• Consciously crafted using traditional methods; every stick is hand-rolled and sprinkled with essential oils before drying under the California sun.
Charcoal stick, fragrance oil, dipropylene glycol, (DPG is a synthetic binding agent used to aid in burning).
20 sticks per box.
Place a stick of incense into an incense holder on a flat, clear surface, being mindful of where the ash will fall. Light the incense until a small flame appears. Gently fan the flame to extinguish it, leaving a small glowing ember with smoke emitting from the tip.
Never leave burning incense unattended. Keep lit incense away from children and pets. Keep away from flammable material and surfaces. Burn incense in a non-flammable holder and in a well-ventilated room.
- Key Ingredients
• Sage is famous for its cleansing properties; clearing spaces and promoting clarity of mind.
• Patchouli grounds energy, helps to harmonize mood, and uplift the spirit.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.