DIVYA'S Soothing Kitchari — Family Size
Unveil Soothing Kitchari, a gently spiced one-pot creation. This blend combines soaked, dehydrated grains and lentils with our freshly ground spice mixture, crafting an easy and comforting meal. Relish the taste of this delightful, plant-based dish as it is, or enhance it with your preferred vegetables.
Servings: Approximately 4.5 per pack
Serving size: Approximately 1/4 cup per serving
Flavor Profile: A nourishing one pot meal of grains, lentils and mild spices.
- Balancing for Pitta.
- Cooling in summertime or when feeling overheated.
- Gluten Free.
Organic yellow split mung dal, organic white basmati rice, organic white quinoa, Himalayan pink salt, organic coriander, organic fennel, organic ginger, organic curry leaf, organic turmeric, organic peppermint, organic cumin, organic rosemary, organic rose petals.
*See packaging for exact quantities
- Add package contents and ghee or olive oil to boiling water.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 mins. Add more water if the kitchari begins to stick to the pan or dry out.
- Turn off the heat and let the kitchari sit for 3 to 5 mins, covered.
- Serve hot and garnish with ghee or olive oil, fresh lime juice and chopped fresh herbs of choice.
The consistency should be creamy, not soupy.
This product is designed to have the full package contents cooked at once.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.