Organic India Tulsi Cinnamon Rose Tea
$5.69 18 ct
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
• Supports Sugar Metabolism
Organic tulsi blend (holy basil, east Indian basil), organic cinnamon (bark), organic rose petal (flower), organic peppermint (leaf), organic stevia, organic cardamom (pod), organic chamomile (flower).
- Start by boiling fresh, clean water. Use about 8 oz (240 ml) of water per serving.
- Open the packaging and take out one tea bag of Organic India Tulsi Cinnamon Rose Tea.
- Place the tea bag in a cup or mug.
- Once the water has reached a rolling boil, carefully pour it over the tea bag in the cup.
- Allow the tea bag to steep in the hot water for about 5-7 minutes. This will help release the flavors and benefits of the herbs.
- Remove the tea bag: After steeping, carefully lift out the tea bag using a spoon or the string attached to the bag.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.