WILD GRACE Vata Body Oil - Nourish
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
• Protects, relieves, and soothes dry skin.
• Skin looks visibly rejuvenated.
• Softens skin.
• Reinforces and strengthens skin (via moisturization).
• Promotes elasticity.
• Protects from environmental stressors.
• Relieves itching due to dry skin.
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita pepo L (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Geranium rosat)*, Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Patchouli)*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil (Neroli)*, Cinnamomum camphora (Ho wood) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Rose)*, Tocopherol (vitamin E) non-GMO.
Apply to the entire body before or after a shower.
If applying before your shower, let the oil absorb for 5-20 minutes before washing yourself.
If applying after your shower, apply to damp skin and let air dry.
Use vigorous & rapid strokes on the limbs & circular motions on the joints, chest & abdomen.
For external use only. TIP: Also great to nourish the tips of dry hair to add sheen and luster. Shake well before each use.
Give yourself an Abyangha (self-massage) daily for one week and see how much better you will feel, not to mention how velvety smooth the texture of your skin will become!
- Key Ingredients
• Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil: Sesame seed oil is rich in nutrients and can help moisturize and nourish the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
• Cucurbita pepo L (Pumpkin) Seed Oil: Pumpkin seed oil is packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants, contributing to skin hydration and potentially reducing signs of aging.
• Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Apricot kernel oil is known for its emollient properties and can help soften and rejuvenate the skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.