WILD GRACE Vata Perfume - Calm
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
Experience tranquility in a bottle with this Vata Calming & Grounding Oil Perfume. This soothing blend of sweet vanilla, delicate rose, and earthy patchouli notes is meticulously crafted to balance the energetic nature of VATA Dosha individuals. Plus, it's oil-based, alcohol-free, and indulgently silky. Elevate your senses and find your inner calm with each application.
Fragrance : sweet and earthy notes of vanilla, rose & patchouli.
• This blend of vanilla, rose, and patchouli provides a calming and comforting scent, reducing stress and promoting relaxation.
• Its oil-based, alcohol-free formula not only smells divine but also nourishes the skin, leaving it silky and luscious.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Geranium rosat)*, Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Patchouli)*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum camphora (Ho wood) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Rose)*, Tocopherol (vitamin E) non-GMO.
Apply the perfume to your preferred pulsation points.
PRO TIP: For a longer-lasting scent, dab a bit on your hair and/or fabric such as a scarf.
BEST TIME TO APPLY: The best time to apply is when you’re fresh out of the shower and your skin is clean and damp.
BEST WAY TO APPLY: Always apply perfume oil before putting on your clothes. You want to keep the oil away from jewelry, clothing, and any fabrics when applying.
WHAT NOT TO DO WITH YOUR PERFUME OILS: Never rub the oil into your skin. It won’t make the scent last longer, and you’ll crush the structure of the fragrance. The scent will change and smell different. Definitely not something you want to happen.
BEST WAY TO STORE: Store your perfume oils in a cool place, never in direct sunlight.
EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR PERFUME OILS: As wonderful as it is to have a signature scent, don’t be afraid to mix it up a bit.
PACKAGING: Superior Miron (dark violet) glass roll-on bottle with a glass applicator ball.
- Key Ingredients
• Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Jojoba oil is valued for its skin-balancing properties, helping maintain skin hydration and smoothness, which can be calming and soothing for the skin.
• Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Patchouli): Patchouli oil offers an earthy, grounding aroma that can have a calming and stress-reducing effect when used in aromatherapy or as part of a fragrance.
• Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil: Lavender oil is well-known for its relaxing and calming qualities. It can promote a sense of tranquility and ease when incorporated into fragrances.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.