Neem and Avocado Balancing Moisturizer
Restore moisture balance to combination skin! This lightweight face cream combines traditional Ayurvedic botanicals like neem and geranium with moisture-regulation technology to deeply hydrate dry areas while balancing sebum in oilier areas. Ideal for Pitta skin types prone to sensitivity and T-zone spots.
This formula features advanced skincare technology and traditional Ayurvedic herbs designed to improve texture, lift, firm, and plump cells for soft, supple skin.
• Formulated with complex proteins to regulate skin exfoliation.
• Fast-absorbing formula for a weightless feel.
• Supports skin firming and toning.
• Sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from: synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety. Never tested on animals.
Water / aqua, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, glycereth-26, glyceryl stearate, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycine soja (soybean) oil, dimethicone, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, hydrolyzed milk protein , peg-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, azadirachta indica (neem) leaf extract, caprylyl glycol, geranium maculatum oil, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hydroxide , disodium edta, sodium hyaluronate, squalane, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, chromium oxide green, parfum, propylene glycol, glycosaminoglycans, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, retinyl palmitate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil.
After cleansing, apply a small amount of moisturizer to your face and neck. May be used as part of your morning and evening face care regimen.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Avocado oil is ultra-hydrating and penetrates deeply due to its abundant essential fatty acid content and small molecular size and shape.
• Geranium oil supports skin cell regeneration, while helping to balance sebum production. It’s toning properties help to smooth fine lines and restore stretch marks.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.