Sundari Neem Night Cream
$51.80 Was: $74.00 1.7oz
Restore your radiance! This luxurious night time cream nourishes dry, dehydrated skin, while boosting repair, renewal, and softening signs of aging. Fatty-acid rich shea butter and jojoba oil are complemented by neem, a time-tested Ayurvedic herb with cleansing properties that supports collagen. Suitable for all skin types.
This intensely moisturizing cream is a blend of advanced skincare technology and Ayurvedic wisdom that promotes healthy, soft, and supple skin.
• Nourishes and protects skin from the elements.
• Luxuriously rich, without being heavy or greasy.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible.
• Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycereth-26, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, stearic acid, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, cetyl esters, glyceryl stearate se, melia azadirachta extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, squalane, beeswax, dimethicone, carbomer, caprylyl glycol, panthenol, parfum, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, allantoin, tocopheryl acetate, bht, chromium oxide green, hydrolyzed wheat protein, sodium hyaluronate.
After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount of cream to your face and neck. Use it as a nighttime treatment, or add it to your morning face care routine as well for an extra boost of moisture!
- Key Ingredients
• Neem extract powerfully purifies the skin with its antiseptic properties, making it useful for skin concerns like blemishes and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s pH and is rich in organic sulfur, an essential building block of collagen.
• Jojoba oil is a natural humectant, hydrating skin deeply. It helps shield skin from the elements and when used regularly, also helps to control blemishes.
• Shea butter is a natural fatty-acid rich moisturizer made from the fruit of the African karite tree. It protects and nourishes dry, dehydrated skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.