Made By Yoke Pitta Balancing Perfume Oil
$32.20 Was: $46.00 0.5 oz
Feeling frustrated? This cooling, soothing botanical blend of oils and herbs like lavender and geranium helps Pitta dosha generate waves of calm. Aromatherapy has been used for centuries to bring balance to the mind and body—this luxurious symphony of scents helps to cool down your mind and emotions.
Pitta dosha—one of three Ayurvedic mind-body types—is associated with fire and water. When out of balance, Pitta can be fiery-tempered, sharp, overheated, excessive, or controlling. As part of your Pitta-balancing regimen, enjoy self-care through the sense of smell:
• Sweet, soothing, and cooling scents like lavender, mandarin, geranium, and marjoram work to calm and nourish Pitta dosha.
• Antioxidant-rich essential oils fight free radicals thereby softening signs of aging.
• Cooling oils and herbs help to balance sensitive Pitta skin types.
• Non-toxic; free from parabens, phthalates, silicone, sulfates, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and synthetic fragrance.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Alcohol Denat (Perfumer’s Alcohol), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Petals.
Allergen Information: Please be aware all of our products are either formulated with nut-based oils or created in an environment that manufactures nut oils.
Create calm on the go—roll on Pitta Balancing Perfume Oil throughout your day. From morning meditation to between work meetings, use this synergistic scent to help you set intentions, diffuse intensity, and soothe your senses.
Please perform a skin-patch test prior to use to ensure no irritation occurs. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep away from heat and sunlight to preserve the natural blend.
Keep away from small children. Do not ingest.
- Key Ingredients
• Lavender creates calm, promotes relaxation, and supports sleep.
• Geranium has a grounding, balancing aroma, rejuvenates skin cells, and purifies the pores.
• Frankincense promotes relaxation by easing tension in the central nervous system.
• Ylang ylang is a potent purifying agent, an effective skin cleanser, and uplifts the mind and emotions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.