Rasasara Skinfood Vata Hydrating Mist
Hydrate inside and out—just like drinking water, spraying a mist externally with balancing botanicals leads to clear, vibrant skin. According to Ayurveda, floral water like orange flower acts as a carrier for the nourishing oils to be properly absorbed through the skin’s hair follicles and glands. This soothing skin drink:
- Promotes soft, smooth, moisture rich, and calm skin.
- Acts as a pH balancing toner.
- Soothes the senses; helps pacify Vata dosha.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free—even edible!
Orange Flower (Citrus aurantium) Water, Structured Purified Water, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)* Essential Oil, Rose Quartz Gemstone Extract, Honeysuckle (Lonicera caprifolium) Extract, Fine Celtic Sea Salt.
Spritz liberally as a toner step in your skincare routine. Feel refreshed on hot summer days, in between work meetings, while traveling, to help ease tension, and calm Vata dosha.
- Key Ingredients
• Orange flower water is a natural astringent and pH balancer that purifies the pores and helps to replenish moisture.
• Geranium oil grounds Vata dosha, supports skin cell regeneration, and it’s toning properties help to smooth fine lines and restore stretch marks.
• Rose quartz gemstone extract soothes the complexion, and uplifts the mind, body, and spirit by encouraging a letting-go of stress and negativity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.