Sundari Neem and Copper Repairing Cream Cleanser
This luxurious, pH balanced cream cleanser purifies, refines, and deeply moisturizes dry, rough skin associated with Vata dosha. Select botanicals like neem and green tea extract strengthen and soften skin, while sugarcane provides gentle exfoliation.
This 2-in-1 cleanser deeply hydrates thirsty skin while helping to detox impurities.
• Botanical extracts soften, smooth, and assist with skin repair and renewal.
• Removes makeup, surface impurities, and gently exfoliates for skin retexturizing properties.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure essential oils.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Water/aqua, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cetearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betainamide mea chloride, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, coco-glucoside, sucrose cocoate, sodium cocoyl amino acids, lactobacillus/pumpkin ferment extract, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sarcosine, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) leaf extract, melia azadirachta (neem) leaf extract, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, peg-400, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, copper pca, tocopherol, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, anthemis nobilis flower oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, potassium aspartate, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil, ascorbyl palmitate, tanacetum vulgare extract, copper gluconate, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
Mix a small amount of water with the cleanser and gently massage onto your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly, and pat dry. Safe for use morning and night.
- Key Ingredients
• Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals, and contains polyphenol, a micronutrient that supports skin’s collagen. It’s calming properties soothe skin irritation and redness.
• Pumpkin extract’s fruit enzyme and alpha hydroxy acid content supports skin cell regeneration, while brightening and smoothing the skin, softening signs of aging.
SUNDÃRI’s clean skincare products blend modern science with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda for formulas that honor and help balance dosha-specific skin types for real results. Always made with care, their lines are sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible, using naturally occurring essential oils and potent plant extracts. Their products are free from synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils, are dermatologist tested to ensure safety, and never tested on animals.
At SUNDÃRI, being well within begets beautiful skin—their conscious, clean skincare collections help bring balance to body, mind, and spirit for timeless, radiant beauty. Utilizing the purest ingredients and rare essences distilled from nature, their Ayurvedic formulas feature traditional botanicals aimed at preventing premature aging and excess stress to the skin and body. Following their philosophy of “what is good for the skin should also be good for our planet”, Sundari sources fair trade ingredients, and packages their products in recyclable materials to minimize their footprint on the planet. The symbol of Sundari and the spirit of their enterprise is the elephant—an animal representing beauty, power, ease, and grace in Indian cosmology. Sundari supports Elephant Family—a UK charity working to protect the Asian elephant and its habitat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.